Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Reading List

Good afternoon beauties!

How are y'all on this fine cold day? The weather has me curling up with a hot cup-a-joe and a great book, which got me thinking about books that I'd like to read in the near future. My husband and I (mainly myself) can be guilty when it comes to vegging out in front of the TV, or in my case, Hulu plus. I just can't help myself sometimes. To combat that bad habit, I have been trying to put my Kindle to good use. Below are some of the books that are on my reading list:


1. A Confederacy of Dunces. This book has been talked about so much in my house that I would be disowned if I never read it!

2. The Omnivore's Dilemma. Kinda terrified to read this one, only because I'm weird enough about food as it is...

3. Pride and Prejudice. Need I say more?

4. Wheat Belly. I've read parts of this, and, being that I'm gluten free it just makes sense!

As you can tell, I am all over the place. I really like reading medical journals and books, but I enjoy fiction as well. What are some good books you've read lately? I'm really looking for some new recommendations!

Xx,

LG

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll need a new one soon!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS