Wednesday, October 9, 2013

5 Necessities for Fall {Guest Post}

Woohoo, it's already Wednesday!

I hope that everyone is having a great week so far and I hope that this special post brings you joy!
Today I'm so excited to be hosting Lindy, from Trendy Lindy! She is just the sweetest little thing and since our first email exchange I have almost felt like she is one of my "real life" friends- definitely check out her blog and get to know her, I can't tell you how precious she is!

Lindy is sharing her "5 Fashion Necessities for Fall" and if you want to see what mine are, head over to http://www.trendylindy.com/ so without further delay, here we go!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be guest blogging for Laurel today! We have created such a quick and effortless friendship over blogging and I’m so thankful for our random connection. Isn’t she the best? I love her blog and her sweet personality!

Today I am going to talk to ya’ll about my Five Fashion Necessities for Fall! These looks are simple, easy and ideal for autumn! I paired an item that you can go ahead and purchase with a personal photo showing how I styled it. I am so excited to share this with you! Let's get started, trendsetters...

Combat Boots
Buy these boots here.
Combat boots pretty much speak for themselves. Everyone knows how popular this accessory is right now, and I think they can be mixed into pretty much every ensemble. They give girly outfits a little edge, and edgy outfits the ultimate kick. I love them in black, but my color of choice is caramel. This decadent hue can be worn with browns or blacks and is an amazing neutral.

Oversized Glasses

Buy these glasses here.
I am 100% certain oversized glasses are my staple accessory! It doesn’t matter if they’re real or fake, large frames immediately make you look on trend. Tortoise shell, solid black, or icy gray, I love them in every style.

Perfect Lipstick


                                                                Buy this lipstick here.
I never used to wear lipstick because I had this silly fear that my lips were too big, but lately I’ve become a little bit obsessed with it. I wear it probably 4 days out of the week. I love pretty pinks and vibrant reds, and I think once you find your perfect shade you’ll become addicted as well! Don’t be afraid to try something different!

Oversized Sweaters

 Buy this sweater here.
I can never say no to a chunky sweater. Cardigans or cable knits, they’re always fun for fall! If you don’t want to spend money on one, head over to a consignment shop and pick one up for a couple bucks! It’s amazing how cute an old grandpa sweater can become.

Turban Headbands
Buy this turban here.
Many girls don’t think they can pull of turbans, but these headbands are nothing to shy away from! Wear them hippie-style around some long, wavy hair, or push back a topknot and wear it as a headband! Solid colors or crazy prints, turbans are a must have accessory for fall 2013!

What do ya’ll think? Do you want to go shopping now and try out one of my Five Fashion Necessities for Fall? Follow me on Intstagram, tag Laurel and myself, and hashtag #Five4Fall if you try out one of these fun trends! We can’t wait to see how you style it!


Isn't Lindy great? I know that I'll definitely be putting my own spin on these great fashion ideas! Thank you for reading and don't forget to check out her blog!!

Xx,
LG


9 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much Laurel, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so trendy I love her style and look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't she the cutest? She can definitely pull off a lot of things that I cannot! Thanks for reading : )

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I'm glad I found yours I really like it! I'm a new follower!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for stopping by and reading! I like your blog as well : )

      Delete
  4. Love this list! i have a lot of oversized sweaters I can't wait to wear. Also have the glasses :)


    hope you have a great day!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glasses- I have a similar pair :) xx

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, makes me so excited for fall!
    http://baggyjumpersandbikinis.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great picks! I am so happy fall has arrived!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS