Friday, April 18, 2014

Because of Jesus.

Happy Good Friday!!

What a bittersweet day it is! Can we talk about how difficult it must have been for Mary, and all the followers of Jesus to witness him dying? Or how about how difficult it was for Jesus to bear the weight of our sins and shame so that we can be made clean? Yet he did it with beauty and grace. Talk about amazing.



In this season we are particularly reminded of everything that Jesus did for us on the cross-- I know that my heart feels so full knowing how loved and precious I am, and you are too!

Because of Jesus I can:

-Face tomorrow knowing my eternal fate is sealed

-Forgive myself for the past, and for the future mistakes I'm inevitably going to make

-Love others regardless of their sin, because they're forgiven too

-Stop striving to be perfect

-Have faith that my marriage will be for the long haul

-Face my fears and those who persecute me

-Celebrate life!



I hope that all of you are having a wonderful week, happy Easter weekend friends!!

Xx,

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS