Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holidays are Hard

Helloooooo out there!


I have been gone a. long. time. In all seriousness, I am sort of embarrassed that I've left my blog for over a month, but my time away has been packed with work, friends, and a lot of stress.

The day before Thanksgiving my family went through a pretty unfortunate event. I won't give any details (at least as of right now) but let's just say it is a situation that has been tough for all of us. I was so shaken up after the incident that I sort of shut down, and I couldn't bring myself to write, especially not on my blog. Here I am, two holidays later finally getting my footing back.

As of right now I also work retail, and as many of you may know, retail during the holidays is quite a whirlwind adventure (to put it nicely). I have seen some cookey crazy people, been chewed out for the silliest things, and realized what the season is truly about. Yes, I'm a cheeseball.

I feel like I have so much to fill you in on, so stay tuned for future posts (which are soon to come), and in the meantime, excuse me while I catch up on all of my lovely reader's lives!



Xx,

LG

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS