Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome to Little Mrs. Laurel Rhyne!



I'm excited to be writing my very first blog post- I thought I'd share a few things about me to get started!

1. I'm a newlywed, married 4 weeks and 1 day, so be expecting a few wedding posts!

2. I'm also a recent college grad! I attended a VERY small women's college in Virginia, which I'll share more about later : )

3. I hope to attend Medical school in the near future, Lord willing.

4. As a follower of Christ, my faith is very important to me.

5. Though I'm not very good at sports (actually, I'm terrible) I have been an active equestrian for about 16 years. My sweet pony boy's name is Rum- he's currently enjoying his temporary home in Northern Virginia with a dear friend of mine.


Thanks for stopping by!

Xx,

L

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog, and I'm quite happy I did. I can see Christ flowing from your words. Excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you found my little blog! You are too kind, I've never had such a wonderful compliment!! Thank you for following along, I'm really looking forward to reading more from you as well!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS