Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Wagon

Good Afternoon y'all!

Last time I wrote to you, it was about #whole30. Well I didn't fall off the wagon, I jumped off and let the wagon roll off a cliff. To say that I was struggling is an understatement- I know it's super difficult and normal to experience headaches, fatigue, etc. but I was going through much more and I made the decision for my health and sanity to stop whole 30. When I told my husband and some of my friends, they were relieved because I just wasn't myself. With that said, I did learn a lot and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot again in the future.

Though I bailed on whole 30, I am proud to say that I hopped on another "wagon" and completed my first race, running the Virginia 4-miler and finishing under my goal time! I shared on instagram a little bit about my story, but I'll be sharing more about that in the weeks ahead. Y'all to finish this race was huge for me, and I am so happy that I stuck to training and duked it out- running on weekends and after work wasn't always easy but I am officially addicted to running.

I can't wait to share more with you in the weeks ahead! I hope you use the photos below as encouragement!



Xx,

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS